Thursday, September 29, 2011

Magnetic Polish!!




this stuff is freakin golden!! mag-neat-O!! haha. I absolutely loveee magnetic polish.  I first bought the Nails Inc magnetic polish at Sephora.  I ordered it online when I first heard about it.  It’s $16 for the Nails Inc (London) brand. I was very happy to find out that Layla Cosmetics (Italy) also made magnetic polish. I was very surprised to find out that a local beauty store carried it! It’s about the same price, $15.50 and has many different colors, whereas Sephora only made a silver, gold, and purple. Here are the links to both brands:

http://sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P296010&categoryId=B70  Nails Inc

http://shop.laylacosmetics.it/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=davide.tpl&product_id=3903&category_id=93&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=1&lang=en Layla Cosmetics

Amazon also carries both =D.

P.S., Nails Inc has a magnet that is attached to an extra top cap that you can remove, while Layla Magneffect has the magnet is attached to the actual cap. Each magnet produces different designs.  The Nails Inc design has a wavy looking design, and the Magneffect has a more linear design.  I love them both! And, you can mix/match the magnets with the polish.


No comments:

Post a Comment