Thursday, March 15, 2012

Glitz N Glam! Bedazzled Sparkly Nails


I cannot tell ya'll how much I love glitter and gems! Here's another nail design that was really kinda random but I wanted to stick all my rhinestones on one nail to see how it looked.  I painted two coats of a nude nail polish as the base color.  I then applied Nails Inc Special Effects Holographic Top Coat to each nail.  Then I randomly stuck the rhinestones on.  I will probably do a tutorial soon on how I apply my rhinestones because interestingly enough they have not fallen off.  It has been a week and I have showered and played the piano and gone to school and eaten at Boiling Crab peeling shrimp and breaking crab legs and they are still intact!! They wont come off unless I force them off. Anywho, I hope you like it! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment