Monday, January 30, 2012

Hunger Games nails



I decided to do something inspired by the Hunger Games trilogy by Suzanne Collins.  The books are amazing! I can't wait for the movie to come out in March.  Katniss, the main character, was given the nickname "the girl on fire", so I decided to do something with some blacks and golds.  It was honestly a little difficult to draw the mockingjay logo on my nails because I have such small nails. And, I didn't want to do it over so that's how it turned out on the first try. I also currently just got the Nubar 2010 which is used as a top coat on my pinky and index finger.  I love all the flakes style polish.  They create a cool effect and change colors when they're under different lighting.  The Nubar 2010 has red, orange, and green tones. <3 it!

No comments:

Post a Comment