Monday, February 6, 2012

Flake nail polish comparisons


So I wanted to compare the 3 flake nail polishes that I have because they are all quite similar.  The Finger Paints and Picture Polish both have yellow tinged jelly base with yellow,green,orange,and red flakes.  The Nubar 2010 have a clear tinged jelly base with yellow,green,orange,and red flakes.  I had purchased the Nubar 2010 awhile back and just recently won the Finger Paints "flashy" and Picture Polish "splendour" in the contest from Llarowe shop.  The main coat is also from the Llarowe prize pack and it is A England's "tristam".  You can purchase Picture Polish and A England from her shop at shop.llarowe.com.  Finger Paints and Nubar you can purchase on Amazon.com.  For my thumb and pinky I just put a coat of Color Club's "covered in diamonds".  That has a bigger flake that looks more like shattered glass.  On my index finger I have Picture Polish, middle finger I have Finger Paints, and ring finger I have Nubar 2010.  These are all very similar to Essie's Shine of the Times.  The consistency of all these flake top coats are basically the same.  I have 2 coats applied to each nail and as you can see it's very hard to tell the difference.  I loveee flake polish!

     





No comments:

Post a Comment