Saturday, February 25, 2012

Hunger Games nails v.2!!






So....I have done a previous Hunger Games nail design before.  But this time I decided to do the book cover design. 
   I didn't have any of exact colors so I just mixed some colors to make the gray, as well as the color I used for the mockingjay. I used China Glaze's "Happy Go Lucky" (yellow), and "Camisole" (bronze) and mixed it with white to create the mockingjay gold color.  For the gray, I used China Glaze's "Concrete Catwalk" and mixed it with white to make it a lighter gray color for the circles.
China Glaze is also releasing their Hunger Games nail polish line. They have so many awesome colors! I have purchased 3 from the collection but am still waiting to get the rest.  They have come out early at Hot Topic and Sally Beauty, however they sell out fairly quickly! I was able to get "Electrify", "Mahogany Magic" and "Dress Me Up".  Once I buy the other colors that I want, I will put some swatches up. I'm just waiting for them to come to the store where I get my polish from because they sell it cheaper.  At Hot Topic they are $7, and at Sally's they are $5.99.   The movie comes out March 23rd! CAN'T WAIT!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment