Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Ikat Nails!

I came across this online from Lucky Magazine online and thought it would be a great thing to try out. Lucky mag had ikat patterned nail wraps (decals), but I wanted to see how it would look if I hand-painted the design.  Here's the outcome!

Oh btw, China Glaze "For Audrey" is like my favorite color in the world hehe. It's so versatile! I've used it for many of my nail designs. It's just an all-around color. Love it!

I also tried to take a picture of it in different lighting because it changed the look quite a bit. The pic on the top left was taken with flash.  The rest are under incandescent light.  The pictures on the right however have an added filter from an iphone app that made the bottom right pic lighter, and the top right pic more contrasted.

No comments:

Post a Comment